1924 1924

Freakin SEXY.

I love Flixel. It allows anyone familiar with coding flash games to make good looking, fun games. The text was a little annoying, but shockingly enough, it didn't interfere with game play and made the silent film flavor really come through.

Sparks and Dust Sparks and Dust

So... You can't attack?

Really? I mean, NO attack button?!? I don't wanna jump three times to hit someone, man! 1'd

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

wooo!!!!

This game has, by far, one of the most useable combo systems of anything else on newgrounds. Te wall jumping was smooth, the difficulty was perfect, the graphics were classic. Perfect in every aspect, but MAKE IT LONGER! C'MON!

P.S. There is a typo in the discription. It's "You're" not "Your".

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Awesome, but here's the thing,

It didn't match the song. Good graphics, awesome gameplay. WICKED fun. Better that Flash Hero. FTW.

:the game: :the game:

Nehet. Frickin' sweet.

That's pretty much it. Fav was the one where he talks and the mercy killings.

Towering Forever Towering Forever

Very nice!

This is goo, you should make a sequel. Here are some reccomendations:
-Weapons
-More responsive combat
-Ability to make factories or something as a means of making good guys

And, as always, I'm saying this without knowing how herd it is to code. I liked the combo system in the combt, but it seemed like you were just floating around the enemy. If the combat was faster and the jumps weren't quite as slow it might have been more fun. Still a very fun and good looking game!

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Awesome

But It gets to a point that (because of the dualies) you are totally untouchable. No fun!
But getting there is fun, and I love the fact that you can 'splode people's heads.

BPO Disk BPO Disk

DUDE!

Awesome.
Very disorentating.
But AWESOME!

Monsters of Rock Monsters of Rock

Meh...

I liked it but it was a little too easy.
I played it all on hard and missed like, one note the entire time.
It's hard to be fair to other rhythm games after playing flash hero... lol.
Also if you make a sequel make it more like flash hero, control-wise.
I like holding my keyboard like a guitar.
(5/5)

RockStar Riffs RockStar Riffs

Awesome, but a little too easy.

I beat all the songs 100% on my first try, so if you make a sequel (PLEASE!) make it a little harder (and longer!)

I also love the very simplistic graphics. You didn't over do it and make it cheezy like some people, and I live that.